Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jiffy Pop - Popcorn

I couldn’t decide what to have for supper yesterday.  It was one of those days when I was just craving something like take out Pizza or Chinese food maybe, but I knew I would be better off cooking for myself.   So after wandering aimlessly in my kitchen going from cupboard to cupboard I settled on Chicken Parm It’s pretty basic, nothing too fancy but oh so good.

                 IMG_0819  

 

                  IMG_0821

 

It was such a gorgeous night out the boy and I decided to have a fire down by the lake.  Now what would a bonfire be without  treats.  My honey had stopped at the store and picked up some marshmallows to roast, a bottle of red wine for me and last but not least some Jiffy Pop to cook over the fire.  Corny I know but I thought it was cute.

Jiffy_Pop      jiffypop1

I didn’t know they still made Jiffy Pop, and I can’t remember how long it has been since I had some let alone how long it’s been since I roasted marshmallows. 

It was a fun way to spend the evening.  I was up bright and early to go to Zumba, and it was definitely needed after consuming all that sugar.

~~Jackie 

1 comment:

NSGIRL said...

Cha, cha, cha!! lol