No soup here, it stayed intact. It was a little juicier than what I normally like my lasagna to be but all in all it was tasty, figure friendly and easy!!
As I do with every recipe, I made some changes / additions.
- Used whole wheat regular lasagna noodles.
- Half a package of frozen spinach
- Grated 2 large carrots into the meat mixture
- Used half lean ground chicken and half extra lean ground beef
- Added 1 spicy Italian Turkey Sausage
Served up with a large salad for supper.
The other flavors are: Salt and Pepper, White Cheddar, BBQ, and Lightly Salted.
As always the weekend flew by and it’s back to work tomorrow..BOO!!