Sunday, October 11, 2009

GEODUCK - AKA GOOEY DUCK

So the other day I was watching Anna and Christina's Grocery bag. If you have never seen it, they take cookbooks prepare the recipes and review the book. Anyway it is quite an entertaining show as they are not cooks. On this particular show they were reviewing a book of seafood recipes, so I thought it was odd that they were talking about Gooey Duck. Silly me I thought it was a duck. Well..... I WAS SOOOOOOO WRONG. They took the "duck" out of the bag to prepare it and this is what it looked like.







Does that look like any duck you've ever seen, I think not. Now I'm not a huge seafood fan. I like the usual haddock, scallops, lobster, salmon and the odd deep fried clam, but I just might be rethinking the whole clam thing after seeing this.

No comments: